Through Certified Lighting's retrofit services, existing facilities can enjoy the full benefits of energy efficient, modern lighting. Retrofit upgrades not only provide better quality illumination but also deliver short- and long-term savings through rebates, tax incentives, and lower energy costs. There is no reason high electric bills have to be part of doing business. Certified Lighting can evaluate your current system to determine potential sources of savings and develop retrofit services plans that can be implemented immediately, over time or as part of a planned service update. TVA has details on the rebates available to businesses in our area. If you think you may qualify for rebates or have questions about Energy Savings Analysis, give us a call and we will walk you through it.
Certified Lighting worked diligently with companies around the region to retrofit from incandescent to compact flourescent lighting, saving millions in energy costs and easing the burden on our electrical grid. Several companies are ready to make the shift again into L.E.D. lighting for additional savings. However, there are sometimes increased costs with certain LED retrofits so it is important to discuss your options with a professional.
Executing a retrofit plan for your facilities could:
- Increase light levels and enhances light quality
- Decrease lighting energy use by 50% or more
- Reduce ongoing maintanence costs
- Provide rebates (as much as 60% of whole project)
- Be eligible for tax savings (as part of 2005 Energy Policy Act)
- Increase worker productivity
- Enable better quality control
- Provide easier operation (instant on/off)
- Increase Safety
- Be better for the environment
Visit our Success Stories for articles and examples of recent projects. We will work with you to provide solutions to fit your lighting needs.